When you're seeking a pavement contractor, there are several key questions that reveal the quality of work you'll receive. At HASCO, Inc. we are confident in our abilities and manage the business with integrity and honesty. Our company embodies a family environment, and we extend that caring philosophy to our customers. For more than 20 years, HASCO has provided unmatched customer service and the highest quality workmanship. Our repeat clients and lasting relationships prove we are a company you will be happy you called!
- Are you fully insured and able to provide a Certificate of Insurance?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau? http://www.bbb.org/indy
- Can you provide references?
- Do you use certified asphalt?
- Are workmanship and materials guaranteed?
- Will asphalt removal and/or butt joint cutting be completed prior to laying asphalt?
- Does your proposal state the square footage/yardage to be covered?
- Does your proposal state how many inches of asphalt will be applied (i.e. inches of Binder
- and inches of Surface, etc.)
At HASCO we pride ourselves on our reputation. We are a full service asphalt maintenance company that is bonded and insured. HASCO is proud to be a certified woman owned business in the state of lndiana. Every project we complete is backed by a one year guarantee for materials and workmanship. We invite you to check out our ratings and see for yourself how we stand behind our work.